Monday, July 28, 2008

...and your little bike too!

Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Thankfully, so is Superweek.

I don't think I could have handled another event, watching the same costumes ride in more circles with the same guys and yelling the same things, "go Brian" "Get on his wheel" "Bridge Up" "Way to go Baby"...

The crashes are different, but I don't want to see those, although the hospital waiting room in Kenosha was quite nice. I recommend the Dr. Pepper--sorry Kirby, I stole a sip.

So, for all the ladies of the DVU, you are the real troopers of these past two weeks. You've survived the biking, the falling, the road rash, the tactics discussion, the race rehash (all 47 times), the Port-A-Potties (and for that you're truly a saint), and you're still standing by you're man (albeit a little farther away because he stinks).

I think its time for a DVU event...anyone up for a little Kit Bedazzling?

No comments: